Monday, April 27, 2009

NBA MVP

I am very humbled and honored to win this award. As voted on by the readers of www.robsealersports.blogspot.com, I am the unanimous selection to receieve NBA MVP honors. It's quite an accomplishment, considering I've never played professional basketball. To be honest, my best days were on the courts of Durham Street.
I can't tell you what this means to me. With 2 votes to none, I have surpassed Kevin Garnett, Dwight Howard, Lebron James, and Dewayne Wade. This is the proudest day of my life. Thank you to the voters. I will always be grateful. God bless you all, even if I "fixed" the results.

1 comment:

Rob said...

LeBron James claimed my trophy today at his old High School gymnasium. I was robbed! If the voters on this site have anything to do with it, I'll get my accolaids back.

Actually, I'll just be glad to watch my Hawks gain some retribution, by "Shocking LeBron's cavs!" Atlanta in 6. You heard it here. Go HAWKS!!