Sunday, October 11, 2009

WTF

What The Football? Last week, I wrote an article titled, "Disappointed But Proud." Well, I couldn't have been more wrong in my analysis. So, here's what I'd like you to do. Grab a sheet of notebook paper, wad it up, and throw it the hell away! You see, this blog could use a ceremonial cleansing from that erroneous post. Now that we've gotten that outta the way, let's talk football.

On Saturday, the national champs faced a tough challenge in Death Valley. But, their defense and previously seriously concussed QB Tim Tebow led the Gators to victory. That ain't good for Gator haters. Why? Because there are zero formidable foes left on the UF schedule. Looks like the chumps will be undefeated in December, when they play in the SEC Championship Game.

As far as UGA goes, many of you are wondering what I have to say about the nightmare in Knoxville. Well, I'm gonna take my mother's advice on this one. She often told me, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
So, I ain't sayin' shyte about those dogs.

Staying inside the league, Arkansas stunned my senses, by blowing out the resurgent Auburn Tigers and Vandy let me down...again. I should have known better, but they were playing ARMY! Come on, Commodores. Just please don't upset me this Saturday.

Back to Georgia for a minute. I don't call for coaches to get fired, but you can click on the title of this post, to hear what most UGA fans want to say to their Defensive Coordinator.

See ya'll later.

No comments: