Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Matt's Picks

Matt's picks:
Alabama @ South Carolina
Even though I'm a Florida fan, I don't think anyone is playing better ball than Alabama. With the speed and talent they have especially with the running game. I pick Alabama to run over the cocks.

Arkansas @ UF
I'll be at the game and for homecoming, UF will be putting on a show. UF by 30, and continue being stingy with giving up touchdowns.

Kentucky @ Auburn
Auburn has been exposed, but @ home, and coming off a poor performance last week, I think they pull out a W this week.

Georgia @ Vandy
Hoping that being vandy's homecoming will pump UGA up to actually show up and execute. I'm picking Georgia.

UAB @ Ole Miss
Ole miss is obviously not the team that was hyped up in the pre-season, but I think they will have no problem with UAB.

Matt, thanks for your help. This one's for you. Click on the title of this post.

No comments: