Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reader's Choice

This week, I'm giving you, the readers the honor of predicting the outcome of Saturday's games in the SEC. Let's be honest. My picks have been stinkin' up the place, just a bit. Maybe, I'll spray them with Febreeze before I post 'em next week. Anyway, a breathe of fresh air would be quite refreshing. Here's the list. Send me an email, and I'll post your thoughts.

Bama @ South Carolina.

Petrino's Pigs @ Florida.

Kentucky @ Auburn.

Georgia is the Homecoming opponent for Vanderbilt. 'Nuff said.

UAB @ Ole Miss.

Mississippi State @ Middle Tennessee.

*Florida and UT have a bye.

Thanks for your time,
Rob.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Got an email from a loyal reader, known as Miss J. She's a little upset that I'm not making any predictions this week. When her friends visit on Saturdays, she likes to predict what's gonna happen in the SEC. As of today, Miss J is pretty accurate in her analysis. You see, there's a secret to her success. She simply calls for the opposite of what I say is gonna happen.

Well, she's on her own this week. You can click on the title, Reader's Choice, to hear what I told her.