Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 28 in the SEC

Iron Bowl: Friday Nov 27: Bama @ Auburn on CBS at 2:30. Tide rolls Tigers.

Saturday November 28:

Clemson @ Sloth Carolina on ESPN and ESPN360.com at 12:00. Tigers storm into ACC title game with a victory over evil Steve and the Gamecocks.

Egg Bowl: Ole Miss @ Miss State on SEC Network and ESPN360.com at 12:21. Rebels kick Mullen's Dogs all over the field.

FSU @ Eye Gouge U on CBS at 3:30. Seminoles stun Gators in Gainesville.

Tennessee @ Kentucky on ESPNU at 7:00. Not sure about this one. But, I'll take the Kats at home.

Arkansas @ LSU on ESPN and ESPN360.com at 7:00. Game will be played in Death Valley, underneath the lights. LSU doesn't lose under those circumstances. Tigers roast Pigs.

Georgia @ georgia institute of technology on ABC at 8:00. Dawgs salvage their season, with a win over the much hated yella jackets.

2 comments:

tcm850 said...

Can't believe you would pick against my gators. Granted, our offense has not been the greatest, their defense has proven to be pretty lousy. Plus, it's tebows last home game!

I picked UGA over tech, simply because I'm a Georgia fan behind Florida, and an SEC fan always.

I also picked Mstate to get an upset this week, and think they are capable of pulling it off.

Lastly, I went with south Carolina over Clemson, to stick with the SEC and because I thought, "why not", I've already made several other upset picks.

Just saying though, stop going against my Gators!

Rob said...

850,
I know I took a very long reach, by predicting FSU to upset your eye gougin' Gators. In fact, this may be my biggest "stretch" ever. But, it's a rivalry game and UF has never gone undefeated.

They've won some national titles and no one can take that away. But, I feel like history is due to repeat itself. Bama ain't gonna knock UF off on Dec 5. So...that just leaves the little tomahawkin' team from Tallahassee between Florida and a perfect record, entering their bowl game.

I won't be surprised, if Tebow and company make me look like a fool. But, if they don't, you can at least be comforted by knowing I tried to warn ya.

Go SEC!