Friday, November 13, 2009

November 14 in the SEC

Tennessee @ Ole Miss on CBS at 12:00. Rebels win.

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt on the SEC Network and ESPN360.com at 12:21. Kats crush Commodores.

Eye Gougin' Gators @ South Carolina on CBS at 3:30. Spurrier leads his team to victory. Just kidding. UF makes evil Steve wish he'd never left Gainesville.

Louisiana Tech @ LSU on ESPNU at 7 PM. Prediction not necessary.

Bama @ Miss State on ESPN and ESPN360.com at 7 PM. Tide remains unbeaten.

Auburn @ UGA on ESPN 2 and ESPN360.com at 7 PM. Dawgs win gives UGA 4 in a row vs Tigers for the first time since the 1940's. UGA 38, Auburn 31.

Troy @ Arkansas on ESPN360.com at 7:30. Pick ain't necessary.

This year, quite a few SEC teams have failed to live up to expectations. Who are you most disappointed in, Ole Miss, Arkansas, UGA, or Vandy? Click on the title of this post, to see which team has stunned me the most, with their lack of success.

P.S. I gotta go off topic for a moment. How 'bout my Hawks? With 3:38 left, Atlanta leads Boston 89-80. Let's go Hawks!!

1 comment:

tcm850 said...

My picks from Gator Nation:

Ole Miss over Tenn, simply because I can not bring myself to cheer for Tenn at anytime. Also, too much distraction going on in ol rocky top this week.

Gator Nation chomps down on the gamecocks.

LSU

Miss. St, is my upset pick of the week. While Bama I believe is the better team, I love my boy mullins and how well he can prepare for big games. Tide have everything to lose while M.State has nothing to lose and leaves it all on the field this weekend. Until Alabama decides to get the ball to Jones more, they are going to be too one dimensional.

Got to go with them Dawgs.

Arkansas

I honestly am most disappointed in UF and Alabama. They have been ranked #1 and #2 since the season ended last year, and have been hyped so much, and while still undefeated, they have not been demonstrating the dominance I was expecting/hoping for.

Overall, I have been disappointed in the entire SEC. Ole miss vs Al was supposed to be a huge game, yet Ole miss does not measure up to their hype either.