Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make Success Your Destiny

I know this is a sports blog, so I apologize for takin' ya'll off topic. But, I feel the need to express these thoughts. Hope you don't mind.

The Good Lord didn't place us upon this earth to fail. He put us here to prosper. So, make success your destiny. Believe in yourself, regardless of what you're going through. Chase your dreams and achieve your heart's desires. That's what God wants us to do.

Sometimes, we lose faith in ourselves. But, that doesn't mean He does. He created our talents, our skills, and ordained our dreams. The Lord wants us to succeed. But, it's up to us to make success our destiny.

Some of our paths may have been preconceived. But, the roads we travel upon are decisions left to you and me. However you refer to Him, God created us from love. He gave us free will. And, He gave us all the ability to succeed.

Blessed is he, who pursues his desires and makes his goals unfold. Please believe in Him and believe in yourself. Chase your dreams and make success become your destiny. You are worthy and prosperity belongs to you. Go get it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this one Rob. I would have used "the Gods" myself, but it does not matter - the point you are making is great!