Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ay Dios Mio

Don't worry. Ya'll ain't on the wrong site. Truth be told, I couldn't find an appropriate phrase in the english language for the title of this post. So, I found some espanol on the Internet. Ay Dios dang Mio... Or something like that. I think it means, "Oh my God."

Now, let's get to the point. The Atlanta Braves just got swept in Colorado. The Braves led 10-1 today, before the Rockies got up off the deck and punched Atlanta in the face. Just like Frazier, the Braves had no defense for the blows thrown against them. This was an outcome unfitting a champion. Truly, it wasn't right. At one point, I thought my mind was playin' tricks on me. Ay Dios dang Mios. The Braves got KO'd today.

Don't get me wrong. The Braves have a chance to rebound from this defeat. Not against Foreman/Colorado. That match is done and over with. But, the former division champs must get their swagger back! Atlanta will try to catch something decent, when they host the Marlins on Friday night at Turner Field.

Until then, click on the title of this post. Foreman vs Frazier. That's all you need to know.

No comments: