Monday, September 29, 2008

Introducing C.J. Cribbs

My good friend, C.J. Cribbs III, often loses his temper during football games. Especially when "his Dawgs" are trailing or have just lost. This Saturday, I had to step in between him and an irritated Ohio State fan. As Alabama began to destroy the Dawgs, Cribbs lost his cool.
"Dude, it's just a game. Chill out!" hollered the Buckeye.
"Just a game? Are you (expletive) serious? In the SEC, it ain't NEVER just a freakin game!!" Cribbs completed his tirade by standing up and emphatically throwing his beer can across the back porch. That's when I decided to step in. The situation settled down, but piqued my curiosity as well. C.J. Cribbs III may be a little extreme/hardcore, but I'm sure he ain't alone. Are you, or anyone you know, a sports psycho? If so, do you have any advice? Cribbs is a good friend, but I'd like to help him tone it down a little.

No comments: