Saturday, August 30, 2008

Take Risks!

Nothing in life ever comes to those that sit around and wait. Unfortunately for me, I just became enlightened (LOL!). Seriously though, whatever your dreams are, it is up to you to chase them. Nothing ever falls into the lap of a lazy man. I used to play the "what if game," a lot. I also used to blame God for the "hand I was dealt." Well, maybe it's time for me to just shut up and play my cards. Don't get me wrong, I still buy lottery tickets. But, recently I've learned that life is all about controlling your own destiny. You can't do that, if you lack the courage to pursue your dreams. Personally, I've just begun taking small steps toward my own goals. Although it may take awhile for any seeds to be sewn, at least I can take pride in my actions. Be proud of yourself. Believe in yourself. Do something that you enjoy. In the worst case scenario, you will at least have fun participating in your favorite hobby. Take risks, dude. That's what life revolves around. Fear less... live more.

No comments: