Friday, July 22, 2011

WaShaun Ealey...My bad

Two years ago, I wrote an article proclaiming WaShaun Ealey to be "The future of Georgia football." Dude brought his A game against GT in 2009, but failed to be the unstoppable force I expected to see versus foes from the SEC. And, considering the fact he'll lace 'em up for Jacksonville State next season, I think it's safe to say I missed the mark on that one.

In my mind, Ealey was destined for greatness. And, he still may be. It just won't happen in Red and Black. And that sucks.

But, the arrival of heralded freshman, Isaiah "The Funk" Crowell, outta soften the blow a bit. And now that WaShaun and Caleb King are gone, Richard Samuel rejoins the Georgia Bulldog backfield.

Maybe I should have learned some kind of lesson by now. But, I expect both Samuel and Crowell to destroy opposing defenses between the hedges. In order to re-emerge as a factor in the SEC East, the Dawgs will need to do this...

(Click on the title of this post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah y'all might i think GT might just give dawgs a run if they are not careful this year.Looks as tough they are trying to set up for a good game this tear. your FRIEND